Sunday, November 21, 2010

Any videos of guys flirting or chatting with girls?

Hi all,



I'm trying to build my confidence up so that I can approach woman and just be flirty, fun and outgoing. Not looking for tips on getting numbers or anything. Just want to be able to hit a bar/club and have the ability and confidence to go up to a girl and have fun.



I can sometimes ask how a girls going, but unless they invest energy into the conversation (as in be really friendly) I don't consider. Or if they don't give me something to continue the conversation. For example they usually say 'good thanks'.



So I'd like to see clips or audio of guys having a successful conversation with a random girl. Like I sometimes hang out with this guy who seems to be able to chat up any girl. And yet when its just guys he comes across as shy, doesn't talk as much.



Hope you can help.Any videos of guys flirting or chatting with girls?
Here is a link



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crAMocJouAny videos of guys flirting or chatting with girls?
search in

1)video google

2)yahoo videos
Search youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment