Sunday, November 21, 2010

Is it weird that I try to listen to random girls conversation?

i'm 23 and i never been on a date. i have never had a friend that was a girl and i don't have any friends. i just moved in my dorm last week and i like to stop and listen to girls chatting when i go through the halls just to see what their talking about. i like hearing their voices and observing and what they have to say about guys.

1 hour ago - 4 days left to answer.

Additional Details

I have tried hanging out with girls. maybe not a lot but yeah. i have hanged out with girls but they seem to lose interest. i guess one of the reasons are is that i'm socially inept. i never had a social life. i go out like 3 times a year with a ';friend';. sometimes i feel it's pointless to try because I feel even worse. when i see a guy get girls attention it makes me not want to try due to past experiences. sometimes girls will say to someone';your in my other class'; (well it happened today) and i will be in her class but she doesn't notice it

and bad thing about it is that the girl that was in my other class recognized another girl from a different class but she didn't say to me ';ur in my other class'; when i sat next to her and talked to her!!! ugh makes me feel i don't exist

NO ONE leaves there door opens in the dorm i'm in. it's very non-active. it's an upperclassmen dorm. there aren't much activities going on. no good reason to get together besides maybe intramural sports.

i like listening to them talk about GUYS not about girly things!!!

Today my roommate said ';you want to go to the club '; I asked him ';when today 11:30 ?'; He said ';yeah';. I just kinda looked at him. He said ';i'll give you the details at 11:30';. He NEVEr got back with me.

MY CUZ told me to get a fat girl because he thinks i act like i'm in elementary school. he says no hott girl will like me because of how i talk. i'm not immature just behind socially. i don't go out much so i don't have anything interesting to sayIs it weird that I try to listen to random girls conversation?
If you are already somewhere and there happens to be a groupd of girls by you, then it's ok to listen. It's weird to stop in hallways to listen. If you want a girlfriend, you have to get out and meet people, make friends, and be that nice/cool guy everyone wants to hang out with. I didn't use to have much of a social life but then I started to go out with friends and my social skills have really gotten better. Now I have no problem making friends. The same is for you, just get out there, don't be shy, and meet new people! You will love life so much more if you do!Is it weird that I try to listen to random girls conversation?
yes why? Well to tell you the truth its weird to listen becuse theres no reason
umm...yes it is very wierd
OK look, I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm trying to get out of it.



First of all, don't listen in on their conversations, that's just creepy.

Second, try to hang out with girls a lot more. If you see them losing interest, just say 'screw you' and go on to someone else. Don't be shy. Introduce yourself to them, show them you're open and awesome.



I'm not lying. As I type this answer I just came back 20 minutes ago from a private patio party on the Toronto Centre Islands for Frosh Week. I went around and introduced myself. I met some nice girls. It's not that bad when you stop being shy OK??
if its an interesting topic that catches ur attention like a movie or a celeb or some social topic then its ok i guess... but, if the girls are talking about there personal lifes its quite rude, i think. And also, just be yourself with girls. and put urself out there. if the girl likes you then she likes you, if not dont push it. you will find the one for you and you will know when. and dnt let girls see u spying they think thats creepy.



dont worry. you will find her.



Good Luck !!!!! =D
  • wavy hair
  • how to live with a narcissist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment