Sunday, November 21, 2010

What to chat with a girl about ? & How to chat with a girl ? ;)?

hey every one ,

well I usually use MSN to chat with girls

but the problem here that I dunno what should I talk about

or actually how must I act

sometimes the chat just be an investigation



there is maybe 100 girl in my MSN list , but most of them did really deleted me because I was boring as hell



I HATE talking about MAKE-UP , FILMS , SONGS , CLOTHES

so pls don't ask me to



I like Technology, Computers, Mobiles, Drawing, Sports.

It's may be not the suitable things to talk about with a girl



some ppl say dont use small sentences in the chat, Well I did

and others say be like Dr.Phill , I liked that but most of girls won't open her heart for u to show her problems .



So what I supposed to do XD

I will appreciate any help

thanxxxWhat to chat with a girl about ? %26amp; How to chat with a girl ? ;)?
Girls are people, too. (Sounds as if you're a boy.) Pretend they're boys. Just talk, as if you would, to anyone else. It is to be hoped, they'll know well enough, to pretend you're just a person, too, and talk right back accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment