Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls are chat machines?

Well, I have no idea how a girls brain is wired, but WTF they can talk for hours easy about nothing. I'm a guy, I talking about details and that usually doesn't lead to a long conversation. The average phone call with one of my buddies is like 30 minutes max on a good day. When I called this girl I liked, I couldn't even think of anything to say. I was talking about my first 2 semesters of college and my new job, but then she goes off on a tangent of her friend being a ***** for 2 hours. Seriously..... ArgghhhhGirls are chat machines?
HAHAHA yea I get annoyed with that too when I call one of my friends and they go on for hours. Not every girl is like that.Girls are chat machines?
hahaha thats so me =)

she prolly just likes talking to you
We love to see what others think and tell them what we think
whats really the question?!
lolz! yup, we talk a lot. me and my friends can talk for hours about the most random stuff. she just likes to talk to you. it is a good thing, just be patient.
haa.

you just described me :D

I bet she likes you too dear.



Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment