Sunday, November 14, 2010

I just found out my boyfriend has been trying to ';meat'; other girls from onlinebootycall? What do I do?

How I found the emails is really irrelevant... But I've been gone on a business trip for a few months... and then I had to deal with a family emergency. So I've been gone a long time...we've been dating nearly 2 years! I came home and found him to be a bit aloof. He's been going to the gym, talking about getting married, our lives together, etc.





Tonight I found evidence that he was ';trolling'; for girls on-line, not since the moment I left but certainly he has continued to do so since I got back from my trip. And he has actually met one of the girls in person though I'm not sure what they did or didn't do. The emails seem VERY sexually charged for two people who are just networking.





How do I confront him? Is it really cheating? Does he think he's not really cheating if he's just chatting girls up on-line? Am I right to feel absolutely betrayed? We haven't had sex since I got back but now that I know he may have been with someone else I am less attracted to him. It makes me ill to think about being with him.





And now I can't sleep.... he's still making plans for our future as if nothing is happening with other people... is he getting ready for the breakup first by finding my replacement? Or does he really think he can get away with it?I just found out my boyfriend has been trying to ';meat'; other girls from onlinebootycall? What do I do?
sounds like a harmless flirt to me...if you love him you forget about itI just found out my boyfriend has been trying to ';meat'; other girls from onlinebootycall? What do I do?
He's not a harmless flirt.. he finally admitted to sleeping with 3 girls (2 whose names he cant remember) when I confronted him this week (a few days after I posted the question).





It's up to me to figure out now I guess whether he's worth trying to work on salvaging this relationship.

Report Abuse



Dump his BOOTY
Tell him *BYE~BYE*. You don't deserve that!!ツ
ew thats RIDIC





dump himmmm or at least have a SERIOUS talk with him


make him fear losing YOU





good luck :]
i'm pretty sure he's thinking he's getting away with it. i just don't see you meeting someone from onlinebootycalls and just talking! what i would do is print a copy of the email and write a note at the bottom that says never talk to me again. kick him out of your life!
After reading the title i was lost, i didn't dare bother the paragraphs below you prepared for me (and others).





Simply set it straight or find another man.





Good luck!
yes it is cheating, don't be silly they met in person. Don't let him play you for a fool. He's making plans for your future b/c he feels guilty about what he has done
You dump his ***! WOW.





Girl, sit him down, put the evidence in his hand and demand an explanation. You are entitled to one. and a bloody good one at that.





It does count as cheating. BIG TIME.
Dump him. He's not ready for marriage, he's just telling you what you want to hear. I HAD a boyfriend who would do the same thing, sometimes you just have to let them go.
try to take time apart again like you did lasttime except this time doit because it is time away from him for you and not because of a family emergency or work.... you deserve some time alone to sort out your thoughts and








tell him you are going to do this.....





if he is still trolling when you get back then you have your answer
If trust is gone, what remains?
Well I get solicited by women all over the world I have never even met at email addresses I never gave out.





I suppose you could see if he is really meeting women or not.





Plus they may just be friends.





Do some real research before you destroy your relationship my ex was easily influenced by such email solicitation. Now hookers from around the world can solicit people right in their own homes or at work.
print and save EVERYTHING!


Confront him rashalaly.


If he lies...


say SEE YA!
set up your own account and use a picture of someone else. and send him messages and try to get him to meet you and see what he says if he talks about meeting you and hooking up..then dump his ***..just play along and see how heacts thinging your a diffrent a girl..ya know what i mean? i really think this would work..ive done it on exs to see what they would say and stuff.
Dump his ***. He is not worth your time. He sounds like a scandalous pig who is not worthy of any decent woman's time.





If you stay with him you are doomed to live in an unhappy relationship where your man is sleeping around. He is probably going to bring you home a couple of wonderful diseases, as well. God forbid you have children....then you would be stuck with his *** for life.








Get out while you can. RUN, don't walk.
maybe you should dump his *** cause he's looking for other females


to get with that should show you that he is not the right one for you.
Confront him that you saw the emails. REMEMBER I will always be there for you.
you can't trust him, so you definitely can't marry him.


move on. there will be another waiting for you out there somewhere.
I'm so sorry but if that was my man he would be able to walk anymore, yes that is cheating. leave him if he wanted to really commit he wouldn't be dong that. id say he feels guilty and that's why he is talking about marriage n stuff. if you stay hes just gonna do it again. leave while you can
sorry gal.its clear he is cheating whether on-line or physically, does it really matter anyway?confront him.dump him and that way u will have peace of mind. Trust me,you have no future with a flirt.
measure your own worth, confront,


and if you feel it's a little unsettling not knowing the ';otherside'; of the story - deep down, to be asking this as a random question, you already know the answer
Tell him that you've found his emails. He'll probably be defensive and mad at this point, so after you tell him, let him think for a while. Let him know that you're willing to leave him if he doesn't stop, and go stay at a friend's house until he calls.


This is definitely cheating. He really has no right to be doing so, especially after 2 years of being with you.


The good news is if he's talking about getting married, or your future together, he's probably feeling guilty and really does love you.


Good luck ^^
This is definately a hard situation. In my eyes, yes it is cheating. He is flirting/talking or whatever he is doing with women that are not YOU. I definately think it's shady that he is doing so while you are out of town. As to what he is doing with these ladies, only god knows. I say you should confront him. Not in an accusing manner, becase that will piss him off. Or if your scared, just bring it up in a fight.
Well, we can't read his mind and have no idea what he's doing or what his intentions are. YOU will have to talk to him and find out for yourself. Stop withholding that you know what he's been doing and ask him about it. He may or may not be truthful, but you certainly aren't going to find out by doing nothing but worrying yourself silly waiting for him to bring it up.






have you looked at your booty in the mirror lately? Can you blame him?

No comments:

Post a Comment