Sunday, November 14, 2010

Why girls from the USA don't chat or hard to meet when Girls from other country's always want to chat.

I been looking for a girl friend for sometime. When I chat with girls that are from USA its so hard to talk to them Why? I live in the USA and I find out that chating with others from other country is so easy. Why are there so many cold, mean, snobs, don't care woman in the USA. A lot of My friends and family tell Me Why I not look for someone In My own town or state. I try but yea right how can I if all I get is the answer no. Or Your not rich or not tall or really strong. I cant win for loseing. Back then few years ago I never had so much trouble. What has happen that makes todays time so hard to even meet somone. All I'm looking for is just a girl friend an nothing more. If someone could help I be thank you.Why girls from the USA don't chat or hard to meet when Girls from other country's always want to chat.
Just pretend that you are LOADED with AMERICAN DOLLARS dude.

Just give it to them in their dreams and then let them get loose with you, they are great then.

To get rid of them tell them you don't have a penny and they disappear! Great no?Why girls from the USA don't chat or hard to meet when Girls from other country's always want to chat.
They all want american citizenships
Get off of the computer and out into the big, wide world. You may have more luck.
Generally, we afraid of sickos on the internet... yep, my friend almost got raped by a guy she met online when they met for real...That's why I suppose, anyway, good hunting!
USA girls know better than to meet a predator online.
they want someone to bring them to the u.s
Because most of them girls want to come to America!! This is a materialistic country where the more you have the more your wanted.

The Truth
Get involved at a christian singles group at your local church. For when you can find someone whose heart belongs to God, you have found someone who will love you with the same unconditional love that has been given to her, and you..
I'l never chat with someone who I can't understand or don't like.
That means all the PSA's about internet stranger danger is working! I think it's because the US educates our young girls and women about the dangers of the internet and internet predators.
My opinion.... young women today are tired of the same old talk from guys, thinking they can get it and go. So they are not really interested in a long conversation, too scared it may turn into something serious. women want it all without giving any(thing). Big headed and Small brained. I am a woman, i dont think like that but thats what i see and thats my opinion.
I from US and I don't understand that, either. Maybe because the foreign girls want to be accepted in this new country?

No comments:

Post a Comment