Sunday, November 14, 2010

Do your boyfriends go clubbing, chat up girls and dance with other girls?

do yours?

how does it make you feel?



is a girl right to not accept such behaviour?

or are these expectations too high?

Do your boyfriends go clubbing, chat up girls and dance with other girls?
my ex did but he would all me and let me know where he was and who he was with. its just a party. Do your boyfriends go clubbing, chat up girls and dance with other girls?
one thing obvious,if your boyfriend do all these stuff he just wanted to have fun with his life..nothing serious relationship but just fun..that's all there is to it..and the girlfriend? if you're not happy about it..break up with him..but 'if you dance with the same music' then go for it..just have fun too.
no good, respectful boyfriend would do that to a girlfriend...

my boyfriend doesnt, and i don't do that to him either.



i sure as hell would not accept that, that's like a step away from cheating!!!



you should be the only one in his eye. not other club hoez!!!
No...and I wouldn't accept it. If you are in a serious relationship then he shouldn't do those things out of respect for you. If you are casually dating, not serious then I guess maybe it is okay.
Im a guy, 24 and I think its inapropriate and disrespectful...

No comments:

Post a Comment