Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I chat with girls online?

I wanna chat with girls online but the problem is when I sign up for any website like true.com etc. they want my credit card information and they want me to pay for them. Is there any ways I can chat with girls for free?How can I chat with girls online?
If you want to chat with girls that are looking for dates go to lavaplace http://freechatrooms.blogspot.com/2007/0 . It's a dating site that has free chat rooms. You don't have to give your credit card but you need to register and fill out your profile. I suggest you add a picture so the girls can see who they are chatting with.How can I chat with girls online?
meet girls on yahoo answers I talk to so many guys on here its fun!!
Well, Yahoo Answers is not really a chatroom but you can meet a lot of girls here rom all over the U.S. and it's free. =P Good Luck %26amp; Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment