Sunday, November 14, 2010

My male friend Woody is single and does not know how to chat up girls?

He is shy and at the moment and really down, He is a good looking guy but has no luck with the ladies please girls help me out as I have tried but with no sucess. Any girls interested in the northwest let me know for our CarlMy male friend Woody is single and does not know how to chat up girls?
Here is a fact: most guys don't know how to chat up girls. Guys try so hard to be what they think girls want but in the end, they get nothing.....tell him to be himself and he'll find a nice girl that likes him.My male friend Woody is single and does not know how to chat up girls?
im in kent and single i will take him out
is this supposed to be a Penis joke? =S
  • less of clutered
  • stay happy and calm
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment