Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to end my life becoz i cannot chat with girls ?

I just met a girl from my same village on yahoo chat.My First chat was good with her.Now i dont know on what topic should i chat with her %26amp; impress her.I am very less talktive.I mean i dont know how to chat,what to say,in other words i cant keep on chating with a particular topic.i wll ask unwanted question to her and screw up everthing.I just want to keep on chating.how should i go abt it i am like a toungue - tied person ?I want to end my life becoz i cannot chat with girls ?
You should take a deep breath, ask her what kind of things she likes, tell her how you feel, im sure she would understand if she is anysort of descent girl she will help you and it wont make any difference to her that you find it hard to think of things to talk about, that could be your next topic to talk about... you could tell her how you feel when you chat to her , in my opinion girls like honesty and im sure she'll understand.

good luck :-)I want to end my life becoz i cannot chat with girls ?
i want your email,please

Report Abuse


Well, everyone had that problem at one time or another. Chatting to girls is something that you have to learn. Guys who are lucky learn it from their dad or another male relation. Others have to find out the hard way.



Would you be interested if someone came up to you and started talking about Japanese flower-arranging? No. You want to talk about the stuff you're interested in. So do girls. You need to find out her interests, learn something about them, and talk about them to her. Also smile a lot. If you don't smile they freak out. If you do smile it reminds them of their dad smiling at them when they were a baby.



Hope this helps :-)
First off you shouldn't kill yourself over such a stupid reason, second just try to be yourself.. take for instance, ask the person what they like, and if you like the same start talking about that. Chatting doens't need to be a convosation you can just say sup what going on and let the person do most of the chatting and then if they ask you whats up you can answer with whats up or nothing much.. get creetive tis isn't to hard.. I hope this helps.. and seeing I'm a girl I know these things ^.~ oh and you don't have to smile to much lol we don't freak out if you don't smile.. but its a nice gesture ^.^
Don't worry about what topic to chat about, let it flow. You should be more comfortable being yourself and saying what you think and believe rather than saying something to impress somebody. This is pointless as you make friends, girlfriends ect. that don't like you for who you are. If you have nothing to say than say nothing, otherwise small talk, ask about her a lot, what she likes, thinks, ect. and why, who that's all it takes ;)
I think you should get life in perspective and think about the world as a whole.. why should one boy of the world commit suicide because he feels he is not very talkative? In the start of your life?

Be Yourself.. tongue - tied people exist, there are lots of them and they all seem to have worked out fine and most of them married etc so dont worry
1: Its a bit dumb to say '; I want to end my life because i cannot chat with girls';...

2: Be your self, talk hobbies and music etc..
i feel your pain, hey dont beat yourself up to much. I used to be scared to talk to boys just like you, and I felt like killing myself, becuase I felt I WAS worthless in life. I then realized this cannot continue I need to change, become more confident and talkative. Firstly I know exactly what your problem is you care to much of what others think of you!



People love to talk about themselves weither its about their friends, family, job, what their goals are, favourite movie, you can even talk about what is going on in the world today. Just ask questions, and expand on them, talk about yourself your day. My problem was I never had anything to talk about my day, so I made myself have things to do, like go to dancing or shopping and usually something funny or werid would happen.



If you are stuck, just say how you feel. Say I dont know what to talk about, or ask her what she wants to talk about. She will understand-trust me I know your capable of being talkative your telling us how your feeling right now, why dont you try telling the girl this. It would make a good conversation.



Most important thing be yourself, you seem like a really caring and nice guy. Go ahead talk to her, what have you got to lose???
You just try to be yourself. One should never try to impress and ofter time when one is trying to impress, it is going against him. You said that you don't know what topic to chat with her. The solution is very easy. You let her choose one, just wait and relax and give her opportunity to initiate. We all ask all kind of necessary and unnecessary questions while chatting so do not worry about it. You are less talkative and that also shows while you are chatting. There is nothing wrong being less talkative and as a matter of fact many people like them. You will gradually get better at chatting. Chat with other people and not just her. You will find so many girls in your life and you will chat with the them better slowly and gradually. Now read your question, and tell me how you feel about it. Don't you feel stupid saying that you want to end your life because you cannot chat with girls. If you are a student pay attention to your studies. What kind of grades do you get? If you are working then pay attention to your job. Don't just sit in front of the computer chatting. Instead of chatting you can see people and meet with them. Good luck.
Sorry to state the obvious, just but maybe she's as nervous as you are...(or you can find out what she's interested in, do a little research and inform yourself about it), that way you'll be prepared! Also remember that people love to talk about themselves, so prepare a list of things you would like to

know about her and let her do the talking!

a)That will take the pressure off of you to talk...

b) People love good listeners and this will show you are interested in what she has to say!...and show you are genuinely interested in her as a person...good luck!
You may find this hard to believe but..your young yet. The real heartbreaks happen later in life..the ones that have potential to break a person. Right now in your life, this may seem like the worst thing..but it isn't. It isn't easy finding someone who grasps the same concepts as you, shares the same interests, and makes you feel all warm inside. It isn't the end of the world. A life is priceless. If your feeling like you want to end your life, you need to talk to a trusted person. There are things that can help with depression. Sometimes just talking about it can be a great relief.



Not all people we chat with mesh with us. Sometimes, a person is great to talk to a few times..others become great friends. It's socializing, online or in person no matter what way you swing it, the same principle applies..hope this makes sense.
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • computercannotloadwindows
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment