Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i be a good conversationist? I don't know how to chat with girls.?

Without knowing this i might risk chances of getting my huge crush! Damn! Help guys,i heard to have good chances of getting a girl, u gotta be friends with her friends too,i wanna do that!How can i be a good conversationist? I don't know how to chat with girls.?
Umm. Well I have many friends that are girls and like I help them with things and when they ask me favor I dont hesitate. And Like ur always there to talk to them in time of need and understand them. Helps getting closa to them.How can i be a good conversationist? I don't know how to chat with girls.?
to hell with her friends right now, you need to be working on her. You can talk about anything...but the best is to get her talking about herself...ask question that cant be answered with a ';yes or no'; and go from there...maybe practice talking to ugly girls



You will only have a girl as a friend if you listen to mr sensitive...do things for them, and listen to them whine crap.



my ***
  • sound with linux
  • about trade marks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment