Sunday, November 14, 2010

Too shy to chat girls up, Help!!?

Ime at collage and as some of you might know it is full of hot girls, and well frends say there eyeing me up and i think they are aswell. And well ime kinda crap in getting in there if you know what i mean, ive never a go getter like my friends. I dont know? ive had a lot of feamle frends in my time some of who ive been out with but i suppose its easyere once youve known them growing up. I get along with girls more than lads its just that ime kinda shy i dont know how to approach someone on my own. What can i do its really frustrating there all those girls there waiting and ime stuck there like an idot contomplateing what i should do.



How do you do it.Too shy to chat girls up, Help!!?
Well I did this:

All I had to do is talk to a girl because I knew she liked me, but I didn't because I was too shy. Then the opportunity was gone.

There and then I promised myself I would never make that mistake again because I am young now and if I miss these chances because I'm afraid to talk to girls, then I will lose a lot and regret later.

What would you lose if you talked to girls? They don't know you, you don't know them. If they reject you, what then? Move onto the next.

One thing is sure: if you do nothing, you will regret it.

It's not a shame being rejected by a girl, but it is a shame not even trying your luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment